Boiler Breakdown & Repairs Maidstone
Professional Boiler Services in Maidstone
Being without heating and hot water is stressful. Your Boiler or central heating system can let you down when you least expect it. At Kentish plumbers, our team of professional heating engineers provide boiler breakdown and repairs in Maidstone. We ensure that all our engineers are fully qualified so we can professionally diagnose your boiler breakdown and get your system back up and running.
We provide local and efficient plumbing and heating services to our clients all over Maidstone and surrounding areas. Whether you’re looking to repair a faulty boiler or extend its lifespan, look no further than Kentish Plumbers.
Contact us for a free quote today – Click here.
Book a Boiler Repair in Maidstone Today
Boilers tend to be low-maintenance systems, but this doesn’t mean that you should disregard a boiler breakdown. If you notice any of the symptoms below, call us.
Catching these problems and resolving them early can save you from costly repairs. The sooner you call our gas engineers, the sooner we can fix the problem.
Common Boiler Faults You Need To Look Out For
Your boiler’s life depends on how often you service it. We recommend that you have your boiler serviced annually to avoid a breakdown from occurring. Usually, a boiler breaks down due to the following common faults:
- Motorised valve failure can prevent your boiler from firing meaning that your heating and hot water will stop working.
- A broken diaphragm valve stops regulating the flow of gas or liquids into your heating system.
- Issues with your boiler’s thermostat can cause your boiler not to function as it should. The thermostat plays a vital role in controlling the temperature of your boiler. When it develops complications, its function might cost you damage.
- Airlocks can interfere with the flow of water and gas in the internal plumbing system.
- Leaks can be easy to spot but Identifying the source can be tricky, this should be left to a qualified gas engineer.
- When your boiler starts making banging noise it could mean there is air in the system or your boiler has low pressure.
- Loss of boiler pressure can be caused by a leak in the pressure relief valve. Low pressure happens when the expansion of your boiler is failing.
- The pilot light keeps going on and off. In such instances, when the pilot light goes on and off, it might be a sign indicating that there is a deposit build-up that requires professional cleaning. However, in other cases, it could be caused by a draft.
Call Us On 01892 489771 - We Are Waiting For Your Call
Have Your Boiler Repaired Today! If you’re looking to repair a faulty boiler in Maidstone, our highly experienced engineers will get your boiler up and running before you know it. Contact us today for same-day service, or call us on 01892 489771
Why Our Customers in Maidstone Choose Our Boiler Repair Services
We are a team of fully qualified gas engineers with years of experience in providing plumbing and heating services. We can handle any type of boiler installation, repair and service in Maidstone.
Kentish Plumbers believes in transparency on all our services, from start to finish, and will keep you informed of any changes to our labour costs or any new parts required. Our standard services are very affordable, and all our work comes covered under our 12-months workmanship guarantee.
We take pride in exceeding customer satisfaction every time and you can have peace of mind knowing that a qualified gas engineer is carrying out your boiler repair services.